Advertisement

24 hour in Delhi | Explore Various Destinations in Delhi in 24 Hr

24 hour in Delhi | Explore Various Destinations in Delhi in 24 Hr There are various other places you can visit in Delhi. This are the places i have visited in 24 during my stay in Delhi. There are various places for foodies and city explorers in Delhi. This is my list of places visited in 24 hour during my Delhi Stay. If you have more time you can also explore this places listed down:
- Humayun’s Tomb
- Lotus Temple
- Akshardham
- Rashtrapati Bhavan
- Laxminarayan Temple
- Lodhi Garden
- Purana Qila
- Safdarjung Tomb
- National Zoological Park
- The Garden of Five Senses
- Tughlakabad Fort
- Mughal Gardens
- Deer Park
- Tomb of Sikandar Lodi

This are list of more places you can visit while your Delhi trip.

Chack out my Blog for more detail on this video:

If you like the video like and subscribe my channel. You can also comment for other places which we can visit.
Follow me on Instagram:

Delhi

Post a Comment

0 Comments