Advertisement

what i got up to this week

what i got up to this week it’s a hot girl summe- quarantine!




heyaaaaa this may be the most random shiz I’ve ever uploaded but im sure youll like it cuz its involves crumble, tie dying and a drive with me teehee! I’ve finally found inspo for the next upcoming weeks so im super happy bout that thank GOD so bare with and allow it if i start making weird content LOL! love u guys xx

I use a canon g7x and edit on final cut pro

love y’all

if you’ve read this far comment ‘hot girl summer is awaiting y’all’

sign up for airbnb here n get £34 off ur first stay:

Socials: ♡
Instagram: @kateelisabethxo
Snapchat & Twitter: @kateelisaxo
TikTok: @kateelisabethh
Merch:

lifestyle YouTuber who loves sushi lol every subscriber means the world to me, so hit up that subscribe button if ya wanna see a new video from me every Sunday:)))))))))

Kate Elisabeth,Kate,Kate Elizabeth,Boarding School,Lifestyle,Comedy,Acne,night routine,week in my life,week in the life of quarantine,day in the life of quarantine,tie dye,tie dying,drive with me,dog,hair dye,dying my hair pink,

Post a Comment

0 Comments