Advertisement

Virgo Love Tarot Reading an enticing and radical 2 year plan. 👌

Virgo Love Tarot Reading an enticing and radical 2 year plan. 👌 In this episode: a few changes in your future.

Exciting Extended!

If you like my voice, try this intense interactive meditation with me:

Or this intense meditation with me:


This is a less intense meditation but it still sounds amazing


This is a cheery meditation:



DO YOU NEED A MENTOR IN SELF LOVE? I’ve illustrated and put together this saucy pamphlet:


DO YOU HAVE A BABY WITCH IN YOUR HOME? I’ve illustrated and written this gorgeous book about finding magic with fairies/fireflies for young girls (SUPPORT A LOCAL WITCH!):



Is my art too dark for you or is it kinda thrilling? Purchase it here as a tarot deck:

Donations for the channel: paypal.me/likeasorceress
Thank you so much for hanging out with me.

This is tarot entertainment only. Take ideas in inspiration and positive energy, and, maybe a little bit of magic. For Adults Only! Grab your girlfriends, a glass of wine and giggle it out.

#virgo
#tarot
#love

#virgo,#tarot,#destiny,#love,#romance,#angels,#virgotoday,#virgozodiac,#virgosingles,#likeasorceressflying,#virgodaily,#divinemasculine,#divinefeminine,#sex,#spiritualguidance,#chakra,#horoscope,#may2020,

Post a Comment

0 Comments