Advertisement

Starcraft II: Rapid Fire and Setting up my Personal Hotkeys

Starcraft II:  Rapid Fire and Setting up my Personal Hotkeys Hi everyone! Today I'll be teaching everyone how to use rapid fire hotkey which is mostly use by high level pro gamers.
I will also show you how I personally setup my hotkeys.
I don't recommend you to setup your hotkeys the way I set it up myself because this is the setup that I am comfortable with personally.
This video is just for me to show you and give you an idea how you can set up your own hotkeys in a way that you can be comfortable with.

Hope you like my video and you learn something. I'll see you in the next one!

Again if you want more content like this hit the subscribe button and the bell notification so that you will be notified when I upload a new one.

If you want to see me play live games of Starcraft II, I do live stream in my Facebook Page links are down below.

Leave also a comment down below what you think about this video or if you have any recommendation for my future videos.

Thank you for watching!

Facebook Page:
Twitch:

Hotkeys

Post a Comment

0 Comments