Advertisement

🔴So I Got Banned From Da Hood. 🔴 So I Decided To Make A CountDown...

🔴So I Got Banned From Da Hood. 🔴 So I Decided To Make A CountDown... ✨ Like and subscribe to help more people know about this and join the stream! It helps me too :)
I give out stuff to the most active viewers every so often, so make sure to stay watching! 🎉
__________________________________________________
🎇 QUESTIONS 🎇
▶ What do you edit with?
▶ Filmora
▶ What do you record with?
▶ Bandicam
▶ Can you friend me?
▶ No, sorry. I have over 1,000 roblox requests.
__________________________________________________________________

What is ROBLOX? ROBLOX is an online virtual playground and workshop, where people of all ages can safely interact, create, have fun, and learn. By participating and by building cool stuff, ROBLOX members can earn specialty badges as well as ROBLOX dollars (“ROBUX”).

► Check out Roblox:
__________________________________________________
Keep Watching..

CountDown...

Post a Comment

0 Comments