Advertisement

REEVALUATING THE PATH!! || TAURUS NEW MOON APRIL 22-23 2020 || TOXIC BELIEFS || GUIDED MEDITATION

REEVALUATING THE PATH!! || TAURUS NEW MOON APRIL 22-23 2020 || TOXIC BELIEFS || GUIDED MEDITATION In this video, I discuss the Taurus new moon energy of re-evaluating and redefining our values, principles and beliefs as well as tips for setting goals to reveal your manifesting power. Uranus in Taurus conjunct sun could bring some surprising developments on your path this cycle, so make sure your beliefs are aligned with your highest good. I also discuss this spiritual awakening process, collectively and individually, relating to all wounding brought up by chiron in Aries. I also share a mindfulness meditation at the end, which you can come back to anytime with this time stamp:


*Follow me on instagram @thelightsiren for collective tarot readings, more videos, philosophical posts, and more.


*Email me, thelightsiren333@gmail.com, to book a tarot reading, astro chart reading, or intuitive counseling session. I'm doing "pay what you can" tarot readings for the month of April!


*If you want to contribute to my path, you can exchange $$ through paypal.me/thelightsiren or venmo @lizshar.



Much love and light to you this Taurus season!

channeled message,new moon report,energy update,taurus,astro-tarot,astrology,tarot,

Post a Comment

0 Comments