Advertisement

Plasti dipping my tail lights! (Mazdaspeed 3)

Plasti dipping my tail lights! (Mazdaspeed 3) Thank you guys for watching! I hope you found it helpful! Please subscribe for more! I think my eyelids turned out great but I eventually want to get them tinted!



2010 Mazdaspeed 3

Instagram:

Sc:skatejunt02

Mods: Stage 2 & stock ko4
Turbosmart bpv
Autotech hpfp internals
Cobb short ram intake
Mishimoto turbo inlet hose
Cobb rear motor mount
ATP catless downpipe
Tuning lab exhaust
Cobb accessport
Corksport short shifter

Exterior:
XXR 530 wheels
Muteki lug nuts
eBay splitter
Lowering springs
Red rally armor mud flaps

mazdaspeed 3,plasti dipped tail lights,plasti dipping mazdaspeed 3 tail lights,plasti dipping mazdaspeed 3 gen 2 tail lights,nazda 3,mazdaspeed,plasti dip,tail lights diy,jgs motorosorts,jgs motorsports,jgs motorsports vlogs,jg's mototsports vlog's,jgs motorsports vlogs mazdaspeed 3,nice mazdaspeed 3,

Post a Comment

0 Comments