Advertisement

Pick a Card ๐Ÿ˜ May 2020 Love Reading ๐Ÿ˜

Pick a Card ๐Ÿ˜ May 2020 Love Reading ๐Ÿ˜ #pickacard #tarotcardreading #may2020tarot
#lovepickacard

Hello cozy people ❤️ I hope you enjoy your May 2020 love predictions ๐Ÿ’• Please don’t forget to subscribe and hit the notification bell to be the first to hear about my new videos ๐Ÿ”” I hope you all are staying safe ❤️

๐Ÿ’ซ What To Watch Next....⬇️

๐Ÿ˜ WHO Will You Marry ? Specific Details




๐Ÿ‘ฉ๐Ÿป‍๐Ÿ’ป Your Perfect Career - Ice Cream Parlour Style ๐Ÿฆ



๐Ÿ’ฅVideo I did with charm casting, pillow fort building, fun deck tours & pure coziness !



๐Ÿ”ฎ Decks Used During This Video
1. Lovely Omens Tarot (pink deck)
2. The 80’s Tarot
3. Romance Angels Oracle
4. The Love Compass Oracle
5. My homemade comic oracle
6. Lovers Oracle

๐Ÿ•ฐ Timestamps
1) 2:33
2) 22:22
3) 43:43
4) 1:04:22

๐Ÿ“ธinstagram - charmedintuitiontarot



⚠️Note I do NOT have a Charmed Intuition Facebook Page. If you see one it is not me . If I ever get an account tut will be linked in my descriptions .

❗️Please remember my videos are general readings . This video is meant for entertainment purposes. Use your own judgment when making any decision. Have fun and enjoy! ๐Ÿ’•

pick a card,charmed intuition tarot,asmr,love pick a card,pick a card crush,pick a card reading,tarot,oracle,cool video,relaxing video,charm casting,charms,romance angels,soulmate pick a card,may 2020,twinflame pick a card,love reading,lovers oracle,adult reading,pick a card love,asmr sounds,relaxing asmr,

Post a Comment

0 Comments