Advertisement

LOATHE - New Faces In The Dark (PTB Reaction)

LOATHE - New Faces In The Dark (PTB Reaction) ***WARNING*** VIDEO MAY CONTAIN FLASHING LIGHTS THAT CAUSE SEIZURES

This song is brutal af!!!!

Patreon: Come join the Poss VIP club!!!!!!!
My Patreon Supporters!!!!
Glen Mitchell
Marius Strand
FYM Reacts
Albin Holmstrom
LSF Gaming
Yousef Salem
Dennis Sledge
Charles Murphy

Discord:

The Troop Show:
Knucklesx Reacts:
Saving Vice
Unbeliever
alt.
Dream State
St. Jimmy
KASPERTV
As We Burn
Isolated Antagonist
I A E M O N
Sphere (NO)
FYM
St. Jimmy
Conflict
Psy:code
BLEED THE SKY

Put your Requests in here:


Twitter:
Page:
Group:
Mastodon:

Want to React with me? Email me at gmags08@gmail.com Consider being part of the Journey to help me create better videos for you guys I love you all!

loathe new faces in the dark reaction,ptb,poss the boss,reaction,deftones,

Post a Comment

0 Comments