Advertisement

LAY 레이 (EXO 엑소) 'Give Me A Chance' & 'NAMANANA' & 'Honey (和你)' MV FIRST TIME REACTION *I DIED*

LAY 레이 (EXO 엑소) 'Give Me A Chance' & 'NAMANANA' & 'Honey (和你)' MV FIRST TIME REACTION *I DIED* Hi, Daphne here
Don't get why I didn't watch these earlier. Thanks to the person who recommended these music vids to me, I died multiple times. So I hope you enjoy my reaction ♡

Just someone trying to shine a spotlight on all the artists. Sometimes that will be big groups but also small artists that I think deserve a lot more ☆
Will do this through reactions, album unboxings, concert vlogs and more,,,

☆ Watch the 'Give Me A Chance' MV here:
☆ Watch the 'NAMANANA' MV here:
☆ Watch the 'Honey (和你)' MV here:

______________________

You can find me on
♡ Instagram :
♡ Twitter:

______________________



COPYRIGHTS: FAIR USE, Title 17, US Code (Sections 107-118 of the copyright law): All media in this video is used for purpose of review & commentary under terms of fair use. All footage, music & images used belong to their respective companies.

#LAY #레이 #EXO

Kpop,Reaction,Kpopreaction,Korean,Music,#MV,#musicvideo,#LAY,#레이,#EXO,엑소,

Post a Comment

0 Comments