Advertisement

Jungle Mood by Peyruis [Al Release] Fusion Fridays |The Most Desirable Commodity

Jungle Mood by Peyruis [Al Release] Fusion Fridays |The Most Desirable Commodity Hey Hey! ๐Ÿ˜Ž
It's me Elay
Pronounced like L.A. like the city✌
Please subscribe to my first and original YouTube channel called: Elay TV


Follow me on Twitter y'all ๐Ÿ˜„


I'm on Instagram !


Facebook Elay TV Fan page


Elay Understood Regular FaceBook Page (Follow me on there!)

I’m a published Author๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ‘‘ Click the link below to check out all of my publications via Amazon.๐ŸŒˆAmazon Book Store Publication by me, Elay Understood (the Author)


Feel free to buy me something as a donation instead of monetary gifts/donations Here's my Amazon wish list. Thanks in advance.๐Ÿ’™

MY AMAZON WISH LIST!
Pops! And Tings Wish list๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ˜ฑ
Link:

SUBSCRIBE TO MY 2ND YOUTUBE CHANNEL!!--

I’M A FUNKO POP! COLLECTOR! I MAKE MINI FUNKO MOVIE/VIDEOS TOO!!
Subscribe to my 2nd YouTube Channel (It’s a Funko Pop Channel!)


Join my Facebook Funko Pop Community ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ‘‘๐Ÿ’™


Let's KEEP THE FUNKO✳COMMUNITY GROWING❕❕Feel free to donate to the channel via PayPal TODAY (link below)๐Ÿ’ซ THANK YOU IN ADVICE

Cash App Link


This site is for educational purposes only!!
**FAIR USE**
Copyright Disclaimer under section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for “fair use” for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, education, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use.

If you made it to the bottom of this long aye description please know that you are Loved and hang in there. Every Minute is a reset ...you don't have to wait until "tomorrow" to "reset" your day. If and when you are having a bad day, stop, breathe and reset at that very moment! I LOVE you!

Music Info ๐Ÿ˜ฌ๐Ÿ˜Ÿ๐Ÿง๐Ÿง๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคฎ...๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐ŸŒ
Title: Jungle Mood by Peyruis
Genre and Mood: Dance & Electronic + Funky
License: Royalty free music for YouTube, Facebook and Instagram videos giving the appropriate credit.

#Elayunderstood #FusionFridays #Peyruis

Toilet paper,Royalty free music,Elay Understood,ElayTV,

Post a Comment

0 Comments