Advertisement

I'VE GROWN ACCUSTOMED TO HER FACE (F.Loewe) -Guitar solo

I'VE GROWN ACCUSTOMED TO HER FACE (F.Loewe) -Guitar solo I've Grown Accustomed To Her Face (F.Loewe) -Guitar solo
Dino Plasmati

"I've Grown Accustomed to Her Face" is a song from the 1956 musical My Fair Lady, with music by Frederick Loewe and lyrics by Alan Jay Lerner. It was originally performed by Rex Harrison as Professor Henry Higgins who also performed it in the 1964 film version. The song expresses Professor Henry Higgins's rage at the fact that his pupil Eliza Doolittle has chosen to walk out of his life, and his growing realization of how much he will miss her.

"I'm Grown Accustomed to Her Face" è una canzone del musical My Fair Lady del 1956, con musiche di Frederick Loewe e testi di Alan Jay Lerner. È stato originariamente interpretato da Rex Harrison nel ruolo del Professor Henry Higgins, che lo ha anche interpretato nella versione cinematografica del 1964. La canzone esprime la rabbia del professor Henry Higgins per il fatto che la sua allieva Eliza Doolittle abbia scelto di uscire dalla sua vita e la sua crescente consapevolezza di quanto gli mancherà.

my setup:
-D'Angelico Guitar Exel #dangelicoguitars
-Dv Mark Little Jazz Amplifier
-Zoom Cam Q4n
-Logic

-Guitar

Post a Comment

0 Comments