Advertisement

ItsPokeTeen: reaction to Ninjago level 13 (very unusual and random)

ItsPokeTeen: reaction to Ninjago level 13 (very unusual and random) I cannot get over how my voice sounds like through this, my god!! I felt like I just sinned myself to do this, like omg, what did I do work. I glad that I got to do something different, like these weird looking things. XD

I'll upload more of these in the future, I may also upload watching She-ra season final, who knows. if you like any of these, let me know so I can go back to this mood again.


I hope you all have a fantastic day and really hope you all are safe and healthy. -Ria


Twitter:
Wattpad:
DA:

Programs: Olive video editor to edit, OBS studio to record. (they're both free if you like to try them.)

also, please vote if I should have an intro and outro.3

also, shout of to Bubsgirl291 for inspiring me to do this.

random)

Post a Comment

0 Comments