Advertisement

I tried not to die with 10% health... in Bitlife

I tried not to die with 10% health... in Bitlife This is the God Mode impossible challenge in Bitlife. Since I protect my dog at all costs irl because he's so fragile, I'm going to put his character with similar stats in the game and try to survive
SUBSCRIBE HERE:
My INSTAGRAM:
My TWITTER:
My DISCORD SERVER (13 and up only):

MERCH:

Get the game here:

WATCH MY HORRIBLE BITLIVES:

My TIK TOK is @gloomdog, here's a link:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'm Kassie, also known as Gloom! I'm a variety gamer who does gameplay commentary on indie games and some bigger titles too. I also do silly sketches, challenges, Q&As, and whatever makes you goof balls giggle.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
I do my best to upload at a few times a week (unless my life is a mess).

life simulator,bitlife life simulator,bitlife gameplay,comedy,funny,living my bitlife,life simulation,simulator,simulation,bitlife,app,iphone app,iphone game,bit life,playing bitlife,bitlife disaster,challenge,bitlife challenge,life simulator game,bitlife life simulator gameplay,bitlife life simulator tips,how to live the longest bitlife,sick,10% health,god mode,new mode,new update,update,

Post a Comment

0 Comments