Advertisement

I Confessed My LOVE in Tomodachi Life but it Caused SO MUCH DRAMA

I Confessed My LOVE in Tomodachi Life but it Caused SO MUCH DRAMA Tomodachi Life Funny Moments continues! I decided to play Tomodachi Life for a week in order to cause DRAMA with my YouTube Friends Mii's. Today, I finally confess my love to Bobby but it causes SO MUCH DRAMA...

MERCH ►
iOS STICKERS ►
CUSTOM SPOTIFY PLAYLIST ►
BECOME A CHANNEL MEMBER HERE ►

SUBSCRIBE HERE ► ( Become a Z-Sider!
VLOG CHANNEL ►

"LIKE", SHARE, and/or FAVORITE this Video if You Enjoyed it!
It Really Helps Me Out!! Thanks for Watching!! ❤

----------------------------------------­-----------------------------------

My Gaming Chair:

Use code "ZSIDE" for free shipping

My Headset & Mouse:

----------------------------------------­-----------------------------------

Follow Me Everywhere!! ❤
TWITTER:
INSTAGRAM:
TWITCH:
TIK TOK:
FACEBOOK:
DISCORD:

laurenzside,Laurenzside of Gaming,funny girl gamer,tomodachi life,mii,drama,funny moments,part 5,

Post a Comment

0 Comments