Advertisement

I Bought My Girlfriend A PUPPY **NOT CLICKBAIT** | Gavin Magnus ft. Coco Quinn

I Bought My Girlfriend A PUPPY **NOT CLICKBAIT** | Gavin Magnus ft. Coco Quinn Hey guys, Gavin Magnus here, and I hope you enjoy watching today's video where I bought my girlfriend a puppy, and its not clickbait....I've been looking for the perfect puppy for my girlfriend, Coco Quinn, for so long and we finally found it! Stay tuned to the end to see her reaction to the new puppy! Love you Goat Fam!

#girlfriend #puppy #surprise

"Catching Feelings" Available everywhere!
iTunes:
Spotify:

Shop the EXCLUSIVE Catching Feelings Streetwear Collection:


๐Ÿ SUBSCRIBE ๐Ÿ


COMMENT YOUR FAVORITE PART OF THE VIDEO!

๐Ÿ‘ซBeautiful People Cover Music Video w/ Coco Quinn


๐Ÿ’ƒ Seรฑorita Cover music video w/ Coco Quinn:


๐ŸŒŠ It's You Cover music video:


๐ŸŽฏ Crushin music video:


๐Ÿ‘Œ FOLLOW THE SQUAD ๐Ÿ‘Œ

Coco Quinn
IG:
YouTube:

Sarah Dorothy Little
IG:
YouTube:

Corinne Joy
IG:
YouTube:

Stefan Benz
IG:
YouTube:

Aidan Prince
IG:
YouTube:

Enzo Lopez
IG:

Eien Kobayashi
IG:
YouTube:

Elliana Walmsley
IG:

Nicolette Durazzo
IG:
YouTube:

Mikey Tua
IG:
YouTube:

Solomon Berg
IG:
YouTube:

Mamma Magnus
IG:

Jakob Magnus
IG:


Filmed & Edited by:
Brian Hartwig
IG:

๐Ÿ FOLLOW ME ๐Ÿ
Facebook: @GavinMagnus
Instagram: @gavinmagnus
Twitter: @GavinMagnus1
SnapChat: @GavinMagnus
Tik Tok: @GavinMagnus

gavin magnus,gavin,magnus,gavinmagnus,coco quinn,coco,quinn,crush,my crush,coco crush,crushin,gavin magnus crush,gavin magnus crushin,gavin and coco,coco and gavin,gavin magnus and coco,gavinn,gaven magnus,boyfriend girlfriend,boyfriend,girlfriend,cavin,coco queen,i bought my girlfriend,bought my crush,surprise puppy,surprise,i bought my girlfriend a puppy,i bought my,girlfriend surprise,not clickbait,girlfriend prank,prank,funny prank,piper,rockelle,

Post a Comment

0 Comments