Advertisement

How to make trancy techno plucks like PIG & DAN - Infinity

How to make trancy techno plucks like PIG & DAN - Infinity In this video, we amaking trancy techno plucks and looking at sound design process of Pig and Dan similar to one in the track Infinity.
▼ TAKE A LOOK AT HERE ▼
▼ ▼ ▼ ▼ ▼ ▼ ▼ ▼ ▼ ▼ ▼



★ DOWNLOAD THE PROJECT ★





★ MY ARTIST SIGNATURE PRESET PACKS★





★ MY ARTIST SIGNATURE PROJECT PACK★





★ SUPPORT ME ON PATREON AND GET SOME GOODIES★





★ PRODUCTION MUSIC LIVE Samples, Presets, Templates
Use code "efe20" for 20% discount (without ").


My favourite sample pack





★ RELEASE YOUR TRACK ON DistroKid and GET VIP 7% DISCOUNT ★





★ MY TOP 5 FAVOURITE SYNTHS ★

1. U-he DIVA:


2. Arturia PIGMENTS:


3. U-he:


4. Arturia V Collection:


5. Serum:


★ MY FAVOURITE MASTERING PLUG INS


Izotope OZONE:


U-he PRESSVERK:


U-he SATIN:


Fab-Filter Mastering Bundle:


★ MY FAVOURITE FX PLUG-INS ★


Chorus - Syntorus:


Delay - ColourCopy:


Distortion/Overdrive:


Modulator - LFO Tool:


Preamps - Arturia PreAmps:


Saturator - Decapitator:


★ MY PRIVATE SERVICE's ★



★ Send your demo to our label Mercurial Tones Recordings ★
contact@mercurialtones.com


►If you like my videos and want to help somehow, it is enough to follow my artist profile on Spotify.




Or maybe you can follow me on my socials
► Subscribe me on YT:


► Follow me on Soundcloud



► Support me on Patreon



► Follow me on Spotify



► Follow me on Facebook



► Follow me on Instagram



► Buy my tracks on beatport:



► Follow me on Twitter



► ► ► ► ► And finally, please do check out our deep techno SPOTIFY PLAYLIST



www.biskuwi.com

HOW TO MAKE MELODIES TECHNO,HOW TO MAKE TECHNO MELODIES,HOW TO MAKE TECHNO ARP,HOW TO MAKE MELODIES LIKE SPEKTRE,HOW TO MAKE MELODIES LIKE JOYHAUSER,JOYHAUSER,SPEKTRE,TECHNO,ABLETON,LIVE 10,How to make trance melodies,how to make techno trance,how to make techno 2019,how to make techno,techno arp melodies tips,tips and tricks,edm production,how to make techno bass,how to make techno lead,trancy techno pluck,pig and dan,pig and dan tutorial,inifinity remake,

Post a Comment

0 Comments