Advertisement

How To Approach Your Crush (For Women)

How To Approach Your Crush (For Women) Ever had a friend you had a crush on but you just didn’t know what to say to him to get him to like you? And perhaps your afraid of confronting him and giving him any type of tease too? I’ll address how you can get your dream man to fall for you with these three key points to a man’s heart.


I appreciate any type of feedback! Leave a like or a dislike and a comment and let me know what topic you would love to see me bring up next :)


I allow anyone to reach out to me and ask me any advice! Family advice, social advice, Goal advice, self worth, dating advice, literally anything guys! Hit up my Social media’s or send me an email and I’ll respond to anyone regardless! I don’t judge anyone for anything and I’m an open book, I’m willing to give advice to anyone about anything 😇


Instagram: 343isaiahd
Twitter: @Isaiah_Drye
Email: mindrule343@gmail.com

#youtube,#dating,#love,#datingadvice,

Post a Comment

0 Comments