Advertisement

Healthy Grocery Haul & Staple Items | Aldi Grocery Haul

Healthy Grocery Haul & Staple Items | Aldi Grocery Haul #groceryhaul #healthylifestyle #withme

Welcome to another video! Today's video is an Aldi grocery haul and explanation of how I grocery shop to prepare meals for the week that are simple and affordable, as well as fulfill my cravings and remain nutritious. In this video, I share some of my staple buys and briefly some of the meals I've prepared. I hope you enjoy this video and find it to be helpful throughout your own food and wellness journey. Don't forget to like, comment, and SUBSCRIBE TO JOIN THE FAM!

My Staple Buys:
* Milk
* Eggs
* Butter
* Garlic
* Onion
* Lemons
* Limes
* Ginger
* Chicken Breast
* Rice
* Potato (Sweet potato or russet potato)
* Broccoli or String Beans

Simple $25 Grocery List for Weekly Meal Prep (Portion out for the week)
* Family Pack of Chicken Breast / Fish
* Broccoli / String Beans
* Jasmine Rice / Sweet Potato
* PopCorners, Rice Chips, Chips and salsa, or cereal for a snack

Feel free to replace the above with the foods you enjoy the most!

Purchase my "I AM ALREADY MAKING MYSELF PROUD" affirmation sticker here:
Follow me on Instagram:

Check out my podcast "With Art and Love" on Spotify and Apple Podcasts. Find more of my content on my website ashleymaesimmons.com

*****
My name is Ashley Mae and I am an author, an artist, and a life coach.

I designed this channel to empower YOU to create the life you want to live through well-rounded wellness, health and fitness tips, inspiration, and lifestyle content. I believe that with creativity, perseverance, support, and realistic approaches, you can accomplish whatever you want to in your life. You are unique and you have something to offer yourself and others because of your uniqueness. Join me in my own journey through growth and self-improvement and let's turn our dreams into our realities.
*****
*The footage in this video is the property of Ashley Simmons. You are not allowed to use this footage without permission. To request permission please email ashleymaesimmons@gmail.com

*This video is for informational purposes only and does not constitute legal for financial advice. Please consult an attorney or a certified financial planner.

*This video focuses on raising your Aldi, Aldi grocery haul, grocery haul, wellness, fitness, healthy eating, healthy foods, staple buys, staple meals, food, grocery shopping, grocery list, healthy lifestyle, lifestyle, Ashley Mae, Ashley Mae Simmons

healthy lifestyle,aldi grocery haul,grocery haul,healthy eating,staple meals,grocery list,haul,healthy food,wellness,wellness journey,healthy grocery haul,what I eat in a day,

Post a Comment

0 Comments