Advertisement

Gemini | ✂️ You Both Cut Each Other Out & Thought You Were DONE! πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰

Gemini | ✂️ You Both Cut Each Other Out & Thought You Were DONE! πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰ Hello Gemini!


Love/General Tarot Reading. Enjoy.

Email me for a personal reading.

These are the only readings I can work on at this time. I usually set up readings 3x a week. Reaching out through email/Phone is best.
All readings are Pre-Recorded and a private link is sent directly to a working email of your choice. Emergency same day readings are best via a telephone call. I will call you and complete the reading in real-time.

How to set one up a personal:
Please select the reading of your choice.
Email Me:Crystallunatarot@hotmail.com
or
Call Me: (I prefer you send a Msg)/Text Me: 917-768-9444

To Check Availability.

1) Pick your Tarot Reading based on your needs. Which is best for you? If in doubt just ask a question. Quick & Simple.
2) Send Payment via PayPal. Please include a brief description of your situation or ask your question in the information box. Please include the email address where you want the reading sent to. This is very important. I need a return E-mail of your choice.
NOTE: I do not need your Full Name, or your D.O.B or EVEN a question. But...I work with the energy I pick up during the reading and I also focus on the energy you bring towards me. However, It will take longer for me to connect to your reading, if you do not ask a question. I will be using precious time figuring out the dynamics and the players involved; it is best if you pose a question. You can even say a brief statement about the issue at hand.
Payment/Donation:


3) Final Step: Send me an email to confirm the payment was sent and I will reply back within 72 hours or sooner. You can feel free to attach pictures of any items that are meaningful to your reading or a picture of the person you want me to read about. I work extremely well with visuals. Especially faces. I prefer a crop picture of their eyes if you rather do that.

REFUNDS:
In the unlikely event that I am unable to connect to your energy or to your reading. I have no problem returning your money. I will refund your money immediately. I will also send you an email and let you know I was unable to complete your reading. If you are unhappy with the reading because you do not like the outcome. (Remember...You do have FREE will & So do they). I cannot lie to appease a bruised ego. I will refund your money. Not a problem at all. However, I will not be able to read for you ever again. This is not a typical situation- but must be addressed.

Okay....still interested?

PERFECT!! Let's do this!

General Outlook Tarot Reading
Ten Card Celtic Spread: 45 Min/$70
Best for general questions. You may not have a particular question in mind. This may include an overview of your Love, Finances and Spiritual life. Covers a 3-6 month time frame.

Love Tarot Reading Spread:
Mini - 25 Min/$40
Best for suited for love and relationship related questions. I will focus on current Energies, actions, Future energies and the most likely outcome in your situation. 3-6 month time frame.

⚕ Same Day Emergency Tarot Reading: $125 (60 Min) Via Telephone If you Prefer. This is strictly for readings purposes. I am time restricted and I strictly enforce it. Thank you. :πŸ’”

If you would prefer a quick tarot/oracle reading. Here are a few more options:

Create your own reading. Ask the questions important to you.

πŸ•― 15 Min - $35 (3/Questions) My Focal point will be your specific Question only
πŸ•― 5 Min - $15 (1/Question ) My Focal point will be your specific Question only.

πŸ’š πŸŒΊπŸŒΊπŸŒΊπŸŒΊπŸŒΊπŸŒΊπŸŒΊπŸŒΊπŸŒΊπŸŒΊπŸŒΊπŸŒΊπŸŒΊπŸŒΊπŸŒΊπŸŒΊπŸŒΊπŸŒΊπŸ’š

LOVE & LIGHT,
JO

Crystal Luna Tarot

lectura de tarot,eleje su caetas,tarot 2020,tarot aries,tarot tauro,tarot gemini,tarot cancer,tarot,leo,tarot virgo,tarot escorpio,tauro sagitario,tarot capricornio,pisces,tarot aquario,

Post a Comment

0 Comments