Advertisement

#FREELANDA - EP23: GIRO FINALE! || Pro Cycling Manager 2019 || Pro Cyclist || @Timmsoski

#FREELANDA - EP23: GIRO FINALE! || Pro Cycling Manager 2019 || Pro Cyclist || @Timmsoski Today we continue the 2021 Giro d'Italia, and it all comes down to this. Vincenzo Nibali, Nairo Quintana and Mikel Landa sit less than 20 seconds apart going into the final stages, who will come out on top and claim the maglia rosa?

Welcome to a new series on my channel, #FREELANDA! At 30 years old, Mikel Landa is now in the prime years of his career. However, we can expect him to start declining within the next five years. After showing he is one of the strongest climbers in cycling over the last decade, his results tell us differently. The biggest stage race he has won in his career is the Vuelta a Burgos. It's time for that to change...

🔔 - Subscribe for more PCM19 content:

Tell me what you thought in the comments and drop a like if you enjoyed it! If you haven't already, subscribe to my channel and click the bell icon to never miss a future video!

🤍 - Support me on Patreon:

I've recently set up a Patreon account, and although it certainly isn't necessary, I would massively appreciate any support.

📱 - My Socials:

- TWITTER:
- INSTAGRAM:

🎮 - Looking for more PCM content? Why not check out some of my other recent series?

Trek-Segafredo Career:
Cycling Races 2020:

🎵 - All music used on my channel is by the talented Panda Coast. Check him out!

Panda Coast Soundcloud:
Panda Coast Twitter:

🛠️ - My Setup:

- Intel Core i7 4770K 3.50GHz
- GeForce GTX 1060 6GB
- Asus Z87-K Motherboard
- Corsair Vengeance 8GB RAM (x2)
- Samsung 128GB 840 Pro SSD
- SanDisk 500GB SSD
- Fractal Design ARC Mini ATX Case
- Samson C01u Pro Mic
- Paxcoo Double Nylon Pop Filter
- Logitech C920
- Perixx DX-1000L Gaming Mouse Pad
- Logitech G602 Wireless Gaming Mouse
- Audio-Technica ATH-M50X Studio Headphones

📋 - About Timmsoski:

My name is Joe, I create content mainly based around cycling and more specifically, Pro Cycling Manager. I started creating videos as a hobby in early 2019. I have always been interested in filmography and video editing, so combined with my passion for sport, this seemed like the perfect combination! Thanks for taking the time to check out my channel, I hope you enjoyed the video! 🤍

- Joe / Timmsoski

Pro Cycling Manager,Pro Cycling Manager 2019,Pro Cycling Manager 2020,Pro Cycling Manager 2020 Database,Pro Cycling Manager 2019 pro cyclist,Pro Cycling Manager pro cyclist,Pro Cycling Manager 2019 Pro Cyclist Mode,PCM19,PCM 19,PCM,PCM 2019 pro cyclst,Mikel Landa,Landa,Bahrain McLaren,PC,Gameplay,Pro,Cycling,Manager,Lets Play,Benji Naesen,PCM 2019,PCM2019,#FreeLanda,Free Landa,Pro Cycling Manage 2019 gameplay,Styros,PCM 2020,Timmsoski,Giro,Giro d'italia,

Post a Comment

0 Comments