Advertisement

DOWN SIDE OF BEING ON IMMUNOSUPPRESSIVE MEDICATION! KIDNEY TRANSPLANT RECIPIENT!

DOWN SIDE OF BEING ON IMMUNOSUPPRESSIVE MEDICATION! KIDNEY TRANSPLANT RECIPIENT! Hi loves! How are you doing? I am trying to push through because if I am being honest I am not feeling the best but the Lords mercy and grace is always with me. If you have any questions on what I said please let me know. Also if you want to add definitely leave it in the comments! Love you and God bless

For SERIOUS Inquires ONLY: scindyflores@hotmail.com

Instagram: CindyfloresPhotography

Join the Family:

〇 PREVIOUS VIDEO:

〇 WORKOUT PLAYLIST:

〇 CORONAVIRUS/ COVID-19 THOUGHTS:

〇 UPDATE ON MY HEALTH:

〇1 YEAR POST TRANSPLANT BIOPSY RESULT:

〇 WHAT I EAT IN A DAY:

〇 KIDNEY TRANSPLANT VLOGS:

〇 TESTIMONY TUESDAY SERIES:

God bless ♥️

kidney disease,renal,renal problems,renal disease,renal failure,kidney failure symptoms,kidney disease symptoms,kidney transplant,renal transplant,health and wellness,dialysis,hemodialysis procedure video,hemodialysis vs peritoneal dialysis,renal infections,cindy flores exercise,cindy flores kidney transplant,cindy flores abs workout,pd dialysis at home,pd dialysis training,pd dialysis procedure,renal injury,renal infarction,renal insufficiency,

Post a Comment

0 Comments