Advertisement

Doing a Dangle Vol 3. Leopard print Aldo's

Doing a Dangle Vol 3. Leopard print Aldo's Hey all you cool cats and kitties, ya'll know how much I love Leopard Print EVERYTHING! just like that BITCH, Carole Baskin....
OH, I got off topic there. Listen as I talk about this shoe, what I like about it and then if you behave, you may see some dangling & dipping, maybe ;P Some of it may be in slow motion, I'm getting better at the editing software.

If you can't live with out me you should probably follow me on Instagram and Reddit, hit that subscribe button to my channel and if you would like to support me, the links below will allow you to do just that.

Patreon:
Amazon Wishlist:

Thanks guys, I hope your safe and staying sane
XOXO

aldo shoes,leopard print shoes,leopard print heels,leopard print pumps,stilletto,leopard,high heels,highheels,pumps,dangle,shoe dangle,toe dangle,

Post a Comment

0 Comments