Advertisement

Did Brian Stelter really cry? Here's the astrological reason he's prone to dramatics

Did Brian Stelter really cry? Here's the astrological reason he's prone to dramatics This is a clip from Nothing Remotely Controversial, a live stream I do with Joshua MacGuire (aka Joshua the Psychic) every Tuesday at 9:30pm eastern/6:30pm pacific. Join us live each week for banter around current events, with astrology and tarot cards.

Ways to support my channel:
1) Subscribe and turn on your notifications!
2) Give this video a thumbs up
3) If you have the resources, donate so I can free up my time to make/improve my content:
SubscribeStar (with perks!):
PayPal:
4) Get some fun merch:

Contact me:

Other ways to connect with me:
Personal:
Work/Business:
Twitter:
LinkedIn:

dramatics

Post a Comment

0 Comments