Advertisement

Closet Declutter + Organize with Me 2020 | Cool Mom and Collected

Closet Declutter + Organize with Me 2020 | Cool Mom and Collected Hey friends! Today, I’m bringing you a "declutter and organize my closet” video! My husband and I’ve been out of a bedroom closet since my one year old daughter’s been sleeping there! Well, today is monumental because she moved into my three year old son’s room a few days ago, and mama’s finally got her closet back! Watch as I put our closet back together after a whole year of cluttered turmoil! I hope this motivates you to organize your own closet, and I hope you enjoy! :-) Be sure to SUBSCRIBE for weekly videos every THURSDAY!
Laura :-)

Instagram: @ coolmomandcollected
Blog: coolmomandcollected.com
Email inquiries: coolmomandcollected@gmail.com
**YOUTUBE UPLOADS EVERY THURSDAY!**
*all music in this video is thanks to Bensound.com*
.
.
.
.
.
Hello there! My name is Laura, and I run the mommy blog coolmomandcollected.com. I'm a happy wife, and stay at home mom of two young kids! I'm going to be sharing on different topics like motherhood, faith, marriage, and more, all while vowing to stay AUTHENTIC and RELATABLE! I hope you enjoy, and SUBSCRIBE for more weekly videos! :-)

*Following Him is better than being followed!

cool mom and collected,mom of two,sahm,stay at home mom,spring cleaning,speed cleaning my closet,speed cleaning,my closet,closet declutter,closet organize,closet organization,2020,disaster,

Post a Comment

0 Comments