Advertisement

can you REALLY get fit riding an Electric Bicycle?!

can you REALLY get fit riding an Electric Bicycle?! So Ribble have let me try out their Endurance SLE Bike and I wanted to answer the question. How easy are Electric Bikes to ride, and do you still get fit in the process?!
Check out the Ribble E-Bike here:

• Drop a LIKE and hit the SUBSCRIBE button to watch more of my videos!
• Check me out on Patreon:

• My Bike is a Ribble Endurance SL Disc:
• Velosure Cycle Insurance:
• AthleticGreens:
• Music is from:

Social media stuff!
•Instagram:
•Twitter:
•Strava:
•Facebook:

Enquiries contact: cameronjeffers@hotmail.co.uk

cameron jeffers,cycling cam,cycling cam vlogs,saint piran,fixie,cycling,road cycling,cameron jeffers zwift,cycling videos,my new bike,ebike,electric bike,electric bicycle,can you REALLY get fit riding an Electric Bicycle?!,cycling workout,road bike,riding an ebike,how to ride an ebike,electric bike conversion,ribble endurance SLE,ribble endurance SL,cycling tips,cycling vlog,best electric bike,best ebike,best electric bikes,best electric bicycle,

Post a Comment

0 Comments