Advertisement

Building an Amazing Shelf with more than 500 wooden Segments

Building an Amazing Shelf with more than 500 wooden Segments Support me here:
or support me through my Amazon wishlist:
Follow me on Instagram:

An in-depth video about building a wooden shelf, that was one of the biggest woodworking challenges for myself. I hope you enjoy the video and get something out of it.

Video links mentioned in the video:
More about my jointer/planer:
Wedgie sled:
Router circle jig:
Router joinery jig:
Hand-Held Drum sander:

Links for the Pantorouter:
How it works and where to get one:
For the US:


Enjoy the video!

woodworking,workshop,DIY,homemade,How to,selfmade,jig,random,stuff,machinery,making,make,tbalesaw,bandsaw,drillpress,tools,woodshop,interesting,awesome,thinking,smart,video,tutorial,art,nice,great,good,crazy,amazing,shelf,segments,incredible,build,guide,cnc,beautiful,pantorouter,segmented,

Post a Comment

0 Comments