Advertisement

[ASMR] Close Up Whispering Positive Affirmations - Everything Is Okay :)

[ASMR] Close Up Whispering Positive Affirmations - Everything Is Okay :) ASMR
Hey everyone! In this video, I do some close up, ear to ear whispering, and give some positive affirmations to make you feel better :) THIS IS MY FIRST ATTEMPT AT DOING SOMETHING LIKE THIS SO GO EASY ON ME!! But do let me know if you like it in the comments! Also, if you have any suggestions or critiques, I am always trying to improve so don't be shy and leave me a comment!
Enjoy!
Please feel free to leave a comment about some things you enjoyed about the video, anything I might be able to improve or change, or requests for future videos!

Follow me on Instagram:

Check me out on Twitch:

ASMR,Relax,Relaxation,Sleep,Meditation,Sounds,Peaceful,Tingles,Whispers,Whispering,positivity,positive,meditate,positiveaffirmations,affirmations,ears,close,goodvibes,

Post a Comment

0 Comments