Advertisement

5G Towers going up on a regular basis consistent persistently

5G Towers going up on a regular basis consistent persistently This was last year in 2019 when it was my first time seeing if I cheat our growing up in the daytime because I work as a driver I see mostly the 5G Towers being installed at night time but now I've been seeing about a 50/50 ratio I'm seeing it nighttime and daytime but this was a situation where I felt like I needed to record it on video to kind of show people and also remind those that don't no or haven't seen what a 5G Tower looks like now you know what it looks like.

They're putting on at the top of light poles and they're not all like this the rest of them are linked with antennas so there's actually more 5G Towers on the street lights then you actually realize.

It doesn't seem like they're wasting any time putting up 5G

That's for sure!!

persistently

Post a Comment

0 Comments